Cyber Security Audits
Address the vulnerabilities in infrastructure, web and mobile applications, devices and/or people. Identify and quantify risks, receive guidance, as well as, tailored advice on counter measures.Find out more
Cyber Security Solutions
Protect your assets with custom tailored Cyber Security solutions, also meet compliance and industry requirements.
As part of our end-to-end approach to cyber-security, we carry out risk assessments, cyber-security auditing services, procedure and policy definition and alignment. Address and understand your gaps, prepare a strategic roadmap for a business aligned GDPR compliance and further cyber-security programs execution.
Your path to better Cyber Security
Assess & Prepare
Discover risks that are missed by others
By simulating your adversary, we help to uncover/expose critical exploitable vulnerabilities and provide guidance for remediation, countermeasures.
- In-depth Cyber-security Audits
- Blockchain Smart Contract audits
- Penetration tests (“Pen. tests”)
- Technology Architecture & Implementation
Detect and prevent
Effectively solve cyber security and compliance requirements
We assist you with establishing mechanisms and processes in place to enable information security & compliance
- Cyber security solutions / Implementation of security controls
- Fintech Licensing (EMI/PI/E-money) licensing in Lithuania.
- Compliance audits for industry & regional legislative requirements (GDPR, PSD2, PCI-DSS, etc.)
Analyze and respond
Secure your assets from threats
Our incident response and forensic investigation handling covers the effective management and identification of cyber-security incidents
- Incident response
- Forensic Investigation
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- Business Continuity
- Cyber Security, Risk Insurance
Breaking Down GDPR Compliance to Align Security and Privacy Programs
As of May 25, 2018 the GDPR accountability principle has taken effect. organizations are required to demonstrate compliance with the appropriate measures in place. Organizations work to understand how these requirements fit into their current information security and privacy program and develop a plan to reach and maintain compliance.Learn more
Get in touch
- +370 680 33980; +370 682 43152
- Studentu str. 67, Kaunas, Lithuania
- PGP: A8BE D433 DA69 32ED B070 1938 33C2 63BC 3AF4 65B0
Thank you for your interest in DefSlate cyber security solutions and services. If you would like to find out more, contact us directly, or please take a moment to complete our form and we will get in touch with you promptly.